Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Asking for help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2020
There should be an option where you can ask people for help and when you do your quests sync with the other person. For example, I need to take to Mindy Pixiecrown and someone wants to help me finish that place there should be a way where they can help me without having to follow me. This is especially helpful for when you have multi-people mounts. This way the person can help me while also not having to lose me on the way. Those that help could get an incentive like getting some gold from the quests. This idea could be incorporated into the friendly tab. This way you can categorize people who are friendly but also those that want to help with questing. This would only be used for long term questing (finishing an area or world) where dungeons would still us the team up function. This really should be put into the game since it would be easier for low levels to have someone guide and help them through the game while also gaining a companion through the journey.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2016