Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Sun and Moon school spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2010
The whole idea of celestial spells is great and i love them. however they are far from reaching their potential.

For sun id like to see more utility use added with a focus in pve. The ideas ive had so far are enchantment spell that stop attacks from using traps or blades, converting blades to debuffs. the first idea is to allow more practical use for spells with secondary effects like the new spells just added this spring. as a myth wizard it would be great to use keeper of the flame with out it using my blades or traps and still get the extra trap it provides or the new mouse magician.
The second idea of converting blades to debuff is to provide more utility to blades more specificly spirit and elemental blades. At higher levels I myself tend to not use these but the debuff enchantment would allows for a use to cover a 35% debuff to the enemy when using a school that matches the debuff blade. The pvp use would be a nice mechanic in pvp as well as it could provide a strategy of debuffing your opponent. This spell with pvp in mind should probably add a pip to the card like the daybreak and nightbreak spells.

For moon I really want to just forget polymorphs, while cool they are really bad. however with moon being about change why not keep the idea alive with moon enchants acting like a prism. the spell would again add a pip to the cost of the applied spell but would convert you spells damage to the specific type of enchantment. For example there would be several versions of this spell so you could change a myth spell to ice damage if using the right enchantment. This would be attained at a very high level as to not completely nullify prisms use. maybe at the start of the new world (karamelle being the newest one at the time).

anyway thats all the idea i have for now but plz share your thoughts.