Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeoning

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
I was thinking that you can buy pvp gear with pvp tickets then why not make special dungeons that are really difficult and award a special currency for beating it that you can use to buy special items that would be good for low level wizards leveling up (like adding a ton of mana) or awesome housing items).these dungeons would be insanely difficult though like Waterworks but insane. you could even have a special battle for 6 wizards. i think that it would add another level to another deep amazing game.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ThatLifeGuy on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking that you can buy pvp gear with pvp tickets then why not make special dungeons that are really difficult and award a special currency for beating it that you can use to buy special items that would be good for low level wizards leveling up (like adding a ton of mana) or awesome housing items).these dungeons would be insanely difficult though like Waterworks but insane. you could even have a special battle for 6 wizards. i think that it would add another level to another deep amazing game.
I don't see this happening because PvP is optional, and does not work right as it is. And this should have been posted in that category.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
RavenLady777 on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
I don't see this happening because PvP is optional, and does not work right as it is. And this should have been posted in that category.
yes because new ideas to the game go in the pvp section when they have to do with pve.

All i am saying is have special PvE challenges that award special things that are about 2-3x harder then waterworks

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I don't really think this is a good idea. There are already challenges for first arc wizards as it is. Some of which have to be done solo. There are already dungeons as well. But as for one that gives special gear, at best, it would be like lvl 5 crowns gear or possibly lvl 15.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
DragonLady1818 on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
I don't really think this is a good idea. There are already challenges for first arc wizards as it is. Some of which have to be done solo. There are already dungeons as well. But as for one that gives special gear, at best, it would be like lvl 5 crowns gear or possibly lvl 15.
well Waterworks is basically the same exact thing if you think about it. a hard dungeon (for level 60s) that gives special gear (the godly waterworks gear). basically i am just asking for a dungeon for level 90/100 (when it comes out) that is 3x harder then water works for a group of 60s. once you complete it you get a digital currency that the amount changes as members have to go back in, people die, time, and other variables. and with the currency you can buy really good gear for a lot of it like a level 90/100 waterworks gear or other OP things and maybe even crowns gear. they have it for pvp why not people who would enjoy a hard dungeon.