Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI, you MUST address this, SOON

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287543

according to that thread, as you can see, 103% fire resist?! and look at storm! that is just insane! it means for the fire resist ice could actually heal extra 3% damage as someone on that thread mentioned, which is absolutely just rediculous. dont you think so ki? i mean 54 resist is just already high but no complaints about it because thats ice's specialty, but why that much insane extra 20% school specific resist in crafted clothes with the 12 universal resist? plus, what more can you offer in crafting options in other worlds and levels for ice that will make an ice want to craft above this set of clothes? this is just their best outfit forever now. or are you also planning on making above 100 resist in some way in the near future, so the arena will be just completely empty of any daring pvp wizards?

any comments appreciated, as well as any answers to this from the staff.

masterofcatastrophe
-devoted wizard101 player since 2010.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Just to point something out. It is possible to get around 45% armor piercing just without gear, coverts can off a huge amount of resist and it is for players to do staggering amounts of damage by stacking blades, then eventually using a shatter. I have an ice wizard and personally I do not prefer using the gear crafted from Zafaria because those reasons, and sacrifices heal boosts if a person goes for the high resist. All that resist can be reduce down to around 10% without gear and possible even zero or boosted global damage.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Here's all I have to say:
Convert
Use Unstoppable
Use Fortify

Now, you're fighting at a much lower rate of resist.