Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HORRIBLE minigame glitch! D=

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
First, I'd like to say, this is my first forum post...but anyways:

The minigames are glitched, not just one but at least two or...even all of them.
The problem is, everytime after I play a minigame whether it's running out of time and having to end at that score, or just simply quitting, instead of getting multiple rewards, all I get is mana! No gold, reagents, clothes, treasure cards...

There is some information I can say: It just suddenly happened...but around that time I was disconnected from the server "due to inacitivity" while playing "skull riders" and...I never got any rewards ever again. Also, I can say, I definitely had the score required to get more than just mana. Also, the location doesn't seem to matter...it happened both in Wizard City and Krokotopia for me!

I played two games: Skull Riders and Potion Motion. Same problems.

The only time it might NOT happen is if your legitimately right next to the mini game sigil...as, it also happened around the time I wasn't standing on the sigil, but, when I was posting this and went to see about that, I stood on the Krokotopia sigil...and...after playing the minigame I got only mana again! So, it pretty much happens when generally playing minigames.

Please fix this Kingsisle! This is very important! I really need minigame money if I'm to buy a new set of armor! D=

-Inc4ns-

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
OK, good news, there isn't any problem with the minigames anymore! I don't know what happened...but...I guess it's just a good thing that it's gone away :D

-Inc4ns-