Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I have a new ides for stitching. I think that there should be an option where you can pay about double the stitching price so that you can "add" stats to the objects you're stitching. For instance, if you have 2 robes, and both give one health, then instead of wasting 350 crowns on keeping it the same, you could spend 750 crowns to make it so that they both give you two extra health. See what I mean? Kind of like the pet hatching. I could get two of my pets to go to the hatchery with me in my backpack (which sounds very ironic.) and make them have a little baby egg, and the newborn pet (when it comes out) will have some of the abilities of both. The only difference is that you get all of the abilities of both pieces of clothes or whatever you're using. But say one of them is for level 5 and the other is for level 10; then it could be level 7 or 8. Like or dislike my ideas? You can add on or change my idea if you like. I'll watch this topic so I can see all of your answers.

-Nathaniel Redflame, level 43

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
I have a new ides for stitching. I think that there should be an option where you can pay about double the stitching price so that you can "add" stats to the objects you're stitching. For instance, if you have 2 robes, and both give one health, then instead of wasting 350 crowns on keeping it the same, you could spend 750 crowns to make it so that they both give you two extra health. See what I mean? Kind of like the pet hatching. I could get two of my pets to go to the hatchery with me in my backpack (which sounds very ironic.) and make them have a little baby egg, and the newborn pet (when it comes out) will have some of the abilities of both. The only difference is that you get all of the abilities of both pieces of clothes or whatever you're using. But say one of them is for level 5 and the other is for level 10; then it could be level 7 or 8. Like or dislike my ideas? You can add on or change my idea if you like. I'll watch this topic so I can see all of your answers.

-Nathaniel Redflame, level 43
Sorry no. This is completely unfair. Many people do not stitch, do not have crowns, and can't afford this. This is equal to a pay to win attitude, and I will never support that

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
RavenLady777 on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Sorry no. This is completely unfair. Many people do not stitch, do not have crowns, and can't afford this. This is equal to a pay to win attitude, and I will never support that
I don't stitch either, and as soon as I got a membership I stopped buying crowns. I just thought it would be a nice idea for the non-members who play with crowns, because it's so much more expensive I thought they should get an extra pro considering subscriptions (usually) end up costing less, and we get more out of it. That's all I wanted...