Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 100 Boost Elixir?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
KI has added the Level 50 Boost Elixir for 30k crowns
So why not add a Level 100 Elixir ?

The pros and cons

Pros: Using a Level 100 Elixir means less grinding on levels and XP and less stress on longer quests we all know how long it takes to reach max and its a struggle some solo players know how tough it is without the right gear and pet its a real pain so why not?

Cons: Well each Elixir has a price the 50 Level Boost Elixir for 30k crowns
and how much will the 100 Level Boost Elixir cost?
40k crowns?
50k crowns?
60k crowns?
70k crowns?
80k crowns?
90k crowns?
well it can't be 100k cause that's pricy my bet would be 50k crowns would be a good price but why?

Pros: Skipping each world is better we old wiz players seen it before and did it all before so seeing it x2 or x4 is annoying and it gets boring doing the same quest over and over and over etc so we already know the quest the story and everything we just want to start a new school without dealing with the annoying dialog every time some players use cheat engine to speed quest and it comes in handy but some player said you can get banned if your caught or reported so IDK

so if they do add the 100 Level Boost Elixir what type of gear do you want for this?

Full Malistaire gear and an epic pet?
Or
Full Alt gear similar to Malistaire gear but not to op just balance right?

your choice for your school what type of gear KI should be given to the 100 Level Boost Elixir users?

Explorer
Oct 24, 2019
apache475 on Apr 16, 2020 wrote:
KI has added the Level 50 Boost Elixir for 30k crowns
So why not add a Level 100 Elixir ?

The pros and cons

Pros: Using a Level 100 Elixir means less grinding on levels and XP and less stress on longer quests we all know how long it takes to reach max and its a struggle some solo players know how tough it is without the right gear and pet its a real pain so why not?

Cons: Well each Elixir has a price the 50 Level Boost Elixir for 30k crowns
and how much will the 100 Level Boost Elixir cost?
40k crowns?
50k crowns?
60k crowns?
70k crowns?
80k crowns?
90k crowns?
well it can't be 100k cause that's pricy my bet would be 50k crowns would be a good price but why?

Pros: Skipping each world is better we old wiz players seen it before and did it all before so seeing it x2 or x4 is annoying and it gets boring doing the same quest over and over and over etc so we already know the quest the story and everything we just want to start a new school without dealing with the annoying dialog every time some players use cheat engine to speed quest and it comes in handy but some player said you can get banned if your caught or reported so IDK

so if they do add the 100 Level Boost Elixir what type of gear do you want for this?

Full Malistaire gear and an epic pet?
Or
Full Alt gear similar to Malistaire gear but not to op just balance right?

your choice for your school what type of gear KI should be given to the 100 Level Boost Elixir users?
I assume we will get a Level 100 Elixir when a New World comes out for the Fourth Story Arc.

If they're going to match prices with the other Elixir, the Level 100 Elixir would likely be 60K Crowns as the 50 Elixir is 30K and Kingsisle offers a 60K Crown option in their Online Store. Discounts would make the elixir roughly 40K unless they were willing to do a 50% off sale to make it 30K, matching the 50 Elixir.

My thoughts are the Elixir should drop you off in Walruskberg in Polaris and should grant completion of Grizzleheim, Wintertusk, and Wysteria (Except Tower of the Helephant).

The gear would be lesser than Malistaire Gear, incentivizing people to partake in Darkmoor, but would be decent to own with the inclusion of Set Bonuses. Pets from the Elixir, Id imagine, would have the new Adventure Talents.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
There shouldn't be a level 100 elixir yet. Maybe level 90 or 80. I understand where you're coming from though, I've had to redo all these worlds so many times... it gets boring! I only genuinely enjoy doing the first arc and Polaris now, but all the other worlds are a burden.
Maybe there could be a 'skip a world' elixir that you can only use once per character?
If there were to be a 100 elixir though, I think you should always get the malistaire robe for free, but have to farm for everything else. (All quests up until malistaire are already done though)

On a side note... would it be possible to find SOME way of shortening both Azteca and Khrysalis? Azteca is unbearably long and unrewarding. Same with Khrysalis. You don't even get a spell in that world! You just get a pet from your teacher