Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns and crown shop items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
I feel that anything bought with crowns should be account connected and not just individual characters. For example when you buy a permanent mount or card pack it can be used by all the characters on your account. Not just the one you bought it under. This should go for housing as well.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
PolgaraMyst on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
I feel that anything bought with crowns should be account connected and not just individual characters. For example when you buy a permanent mount or card pack it can be used by all the characters on your account. Not just the one you bought it under. This should go for housing as well.
All items except houses and gardening spells can already be shared. You have a shared bank...use it.

I do agree that houses should be shared as well. If I spend 10,000 crowns on a mount and can share it, why can't I do the same thing with a house? Not really fair.

Survivor
May 24, 2011
kingsisle can we see the pvp commander gear in the crown shop for 10,000 crowns maybe???

Survivor
May 27, 2009
fireball1399 on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
kingsisle can we see the pvp commander gear in the crown shop for 10,000 crowns maybe???
No, absolutely not. That's unfair to those of us who worked hard to get it.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
I like this idea! I bought a bundle and it was the one with the fantasy castle on it and i can't use it on my other character and I'm am dying for a way to be able to use for my characters