Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Prism

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
I haven't seen this posted before, but this is my idea.
Convert Balance damage to Life, Death, or Myth damage (random chance like spectral blast)

I hope this hasn't been posted before.
I'm not a balance wizard, I just feel bad for the balance wizards who suffer because of the lack of prisms.
I know they have things such as spectral blast and Chimera, but isn't Judgement supposed to be something like their bread and butter?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Since Balance is supposed to be a school of all schools, it seems that prisms are not considered to be useful or even appropriate spells for balance. It is basically telling those of us that do have balance wizards that we will just have to make do with what we have.

This has been raised in the past but we have as yet not seen anything in the way of Prisms for Balance. Unfortunately, I don't think we ever will.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Dominooooo on Feb 26, 2013 wrote:
Convert Balance damage to Life, Death, or Myth damage (random chance like spectral blast)

I'm not a balance wizard, I just feel bad for the balance wizards who suffer because of the lack of prisms.
I know they have things such as spectral blast and Chimera, but isn't Judgement supposed to be something like their bread and butter?
I like the idea, but no. Sorry, Balance doesn't need a Prism.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Dominooooo on Feb 26, 2013 wrote:

Ehhh..... As a Balance wizard, I wouldn't find this particularly useful. It just wouldn't seem that important to put in my deck. No offense.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
YES!!!! we should have a convert for balance to turn it into ice,fire, or storm! OR to myth,death, or life!

As a balance wiz i guess it would be better because myf riends keep on saying to do it myself but i cant!

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
I think there should be an opposite school for balance like chaos or metal.