Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Logging Into Game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2015
I don't understand what's going on. I currently play on a MacBook Pro Laptop. I've updated the computer to Wizard101 specs. I've even got a message from Wizard101 saying that I'm currently up to date. However I'm still unable to log int to my laptop and play the game. I've downloaded the gave several times, uninstalled and tried again, shut down my laptop, restarted my laptop, made sure I have the Mac version of the game and have done the steps for my laptop to be able to play the game. I always get the same message: Please wait while Wizard101 initializes and then that message disappears and nothing happens. I've even given it a few min's to see if the game appears on my laptop screen, and nothing. I'm an older player and not tech savvy at all. I've also messaged KI and haven't heard from them. So far how I've been able to play the game is getting on my son's laptop but that's getting old. I've paid for a year membership for my self and my son to be able to play. So, by me using his laptop he's unable to play and there is wasted money. If someone could please help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Administrator
hurricanejenna1015... on Apr 27, 2021 wrote:
I don't understand what's going on. I currently play on a MacBook Pro Laptop. I've updated the computer to Wizard101 specs. I've even got a message from Wizard101 saying that I'm currently up to date. However I'm still unable to log int to my laptop and play the game. I've downloaded the gave several times, uninstalled and tried again, shut down my laptop, restarted my laptop, made sure I have the Mac version of the game and have done the steps for my laptop to be able to play the game. I always get the same message: Please wait while Wizard101 initializes and then that message disappears and nothing happens. I've even given it a few min's to see if the game appears on my laptop screen, and nothing. I'm an older player and not tech savvy at all. I've also messaged KI and haven't heard from them. So far how I've been able to play the game is getting on my son's laptop but that's getting old. I've paid for a year membership for my self and my son to be able to play. So, by me using his laptop he's unable to play and there is wasted money. If someone could please help me I'd greatly appreciate it.
Please give it another try, we just updated the game this morning to resolve macOS login concerns.