Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Locations of secret schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
Yo fellow wizards, my name is Paprika2215 and my wizard's name is Cole MoonGem. He's a Balance wizard, currently at level 38 but almost level 39. I have a question: can anyone tell me the locations of secret (or hidden) Balance schools... or perhaps I'm saying it wrong - it's just "secret schools".

I am looking for all secret schools in all of the worlds, and the worlds I can currently travel to are: Wizard City, Krokotopia, Wysteria, Marleybone, MooShu, and Grizzleheim. Preferably, I'm looking for the locations of secret schools that offer free Balance spells - my friend has showed me that there are some of those.

So that's it! Hope everyone can help me out! :) I realize that, probably, only Balance wizards can help me on this one - or people who use more than one wizard on their account, of course. I'm not one of those people, I only use one wizard, because I don't like starting all over. :P

Administrator
Well it wouldn't be much of a secret if we just let it be posted on our message boards now would it, young Wizard.

This is why we have a wonderful array of fansites who can give you that information - peruse our selection and choose one that has the information you seek.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/fansites

community@wizard101.com