Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Minion, help please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
I am a level 19 Life Wizard. I'm currently in Krokotopia working there. I believe that Moolinda Wu gives you a quest for the Forest Sprite Minion spell when you're a level 18. I haven't gotten it yet! Is there something I have to do? Do I have to finish EVERYTHING in Wizard City to get it? (There's some tasks in the member streets I haven't completed. And yes, I'm a member.)

I was just wondering why I haven't gotten it yet, and how to fix this. Please help, thanks everybody!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Im not certain what level you get that spell. You may want to finish any unfinished quests you have to make sure you didnt already log it .

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dustin Iceshard on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
I am a level 19 Life Wizard. I'm currently in Krokotopia working there. I believe that Moolinda Wu gives you a quest for the Forest Sprite Minion spell when you're a level 18. I haven't gotten it yet! Is there something I have to do? Do I have to finish EVERYTHING in Wizard City to get it? (There's some tasks in the member streets I haven't completed. And yes, I'm a member.)

I was just wondering why I haven't gotten it yet, and how to fix this. Please help, thanks everybody!
Have you gone back and checked with Moolinda? You should have gotten notification at level 18.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells
Have you done your level 12 quest yet? That is the only prequest required (aside from being a Life wizard).
You may want to check with support on this...

Administrator
Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Check to see if you did nature's wrath quest. Good luck doing your spell quest!