Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cards.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Alright, here's my isssue.
I've got like 10 useless training points. :? Al I want is to find a decent card to use them with, without having to buying all of the cards from one secondary school. All I wanna know is where can I find some decent cards fit for my level (level 64). Any suggestions

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
jamescorcoran2000 wrote:
I've got like 10 useless training points. :? Al I want is to find a decent card to use them with, without having to buying all of the cards from one secondary school. All I wanna know is where can I find some decent cards fit for my level (level 64). Any suggestions

At level 64, you should be somewhere around Celestia/Zafaria (or Wintertusk, if you did any side-quests). So, before I can give you an appropriate answer, I'll need to know what world you're in, and which others you have access to.

In my opinion, don't bother with a secondary (Ravenwood) school~ if you've made it this far without one, you don't need one now. Save your training points for the Celestial spells~ these are enhancements that boost your existing spells, and start at level 50+ only; if you're not in Celestia yet, I suggest you start. ;)

All damage-spells beyond level 42 are school-only quest spells~ when you meet the level requirement and have completed the appropriate pre-quest to earn a new spell, your professor will summon you.

Recommended reading: http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Spells

This includes level restrictions, quest spells, and utility spells from special trainers.

Hope this helps!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
jamescorcoran2000 wrote:

I buy the Celestia Sun Spells, you don't have to buy the accuracy ones just the ones that will enchant your regular spells and I believe they start at Giant, they progress, more are on the Floating land and Colossus is after a quest in Zafaria in Drum Jungle after you repair it, these take up 6 points total I think. Other wise the only other out of school I had was the blades from Niles in Krockatopia.