Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Temporarily Suspended

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
firedeath1234 wrote:
I have been temporarily suspended for reasons unknown.

Try emailing support.
We can't really help you with this one.
But I bet Professor Greyrose knows why...

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
firedeath1234 wrote:
Ok, um, why are you posting this? The Dorms are for ideas. If you want to ask a moderator why you were suspended, i'd suggest posting in Halston's Lab or Ravenwood Commons.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
firedeath1234 wrote:

I don't have any experience with this, but have heard that it works like this:

When you break a rule, your account is sanctioned- the type of sanction depends on how bad your behaviour was/what rule you broke (that's also how it works, on the site I'm a moderator on). When this happens, an email is sent to you (or to your parent/guardian), explaining what the infraction was, and details of the sanction. Should you wish to contest it, you can contact Support (I would assume that those details are also provided in said email).

If you've been temporarily suspended, I'd imaginethat what you did was pretty up-there on the bad-behaviour scale (something like profanity, maybe, or verbally harassing another player). Perhaps it was your first offense, or a typo, and KI decided to suspend your account, instead of outright banning you. The only way to find out is to contact Support (or, if you're under 18, ask your parents to show you the email they received). Then, be very, very careful not to break the rules again.

Good luck,
El Veeb

Administrator
You were suspended for a very good reason, young Wizard. Often account suspensions are to protect YOU as well.

Please send an email to support@wizard101.com to get more information about your suspension.

community@wizard101.com