Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2016
I have the Shinobi bundle, and the attire is on my balance wiz. I noticed that the boots are gone. I am searching all my other wizards, but can't find them. I had stitched them with other boots before, so they look like those boots but have better stats. You can't sell them, and you can't have your pet eat them. So I don't know what happened to them. Does anyone know if there is a way that Kingisle can search some log to see what happened to them? Or does anyone have any thoughts where I might find them myself? I have used the backpack butler, and can't find them.

Administrator
Alric Spiritgrove on Aug 13, 2021 wrote:
I have the Shinobi bundle, and the attire is on my balance wiz. I noticed that the boots are gone. I am searching all my other wizards, but can't find them. I had stitched them with other boots before, so they look like those boots but have better stats. You can't sell them, and you can't have your pet eat them. So I don't know what happened to them. Does anyone know if there is a way that Kingisle can search some log to see what happened to them? Or does anyone have any thoughts where I might find them myself? I have used the backpack butler, and can't find them.
Hi Alric! Did you use the backpack butler on each wizard or just one? The backpack butler only shows you what an individual wizard has plus whatever is in the shared bank. Make sure you're looking for the name of the boots that gave the stats and not the look of the Shinobi boots. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2016
Maceryn on Aug 13, 2021 wrote:
Hi Alric! Did you use the backpack butler on each wizard or just one? The backpack butler only shows you what an individual wizard has plus whatever is in the shared bank. Make sure you're looking for the name of the boots that gave the stats and not the look of the Shinobi boots. Hope this helps!
Maceryn, Thanks for the reply. When you look for the boots, you can mouse over and still see the stats of the boots. The problem is, I can't remember the name of the boots that I stitched them to lol. I searched the butler under that wizard, and they weren't located. My issue is that you can't quick sell, you can't trash them, and you can't feed them to your pet. So where did they go? I wouldn't have swapped them out with another wizard on my account, because my balance wiz has all the other parts of the shinobi attire.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2016
And I just did a test. Of course you can't sell, or feed, or trash it if you are wearing it lol. So I bought a cheap hood, and swapped to it. I could then sell the shinobi hood.....if i wanted to (but i didn't lol). I am afraid I may have swapped the boots for something else because the stats were better, and then wasn't paying attention and sold them or fed them to my pet.

Administrator
Alric Spiritgrove on Aug 16, 2021 wrote:
And I just did a test. Of course you can't sell, or feed, or trash it if you are wearing it lol. So I bought a cheap hood, and swapped to it. I could then sell the shinobi hood.....if i wanted to (but i didn't lol). I am afraid I may have swapped the boots for something else because the stats were better, and then wasn't paying attention and sold them or fed them to my pet.
At that point you should contact support to see if they can help locate them. Customer Support (wizard101.com) Wish I could've helped further, good luck!