Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frozen Screen and loss of spells screen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
During battle, this has happened 2-3 times:
The game freezes on my side, I can't select a spell (the panel doesn't display) and the return spell isn't shown but I receive damage.
Often this will continue for 2-3 rounds before the game returns to normal where I see both sides. It has resulted in much loss in health and no ability to defend myself.

It generally happens when the realm is 'slow' so I'm wondering if it is a common issue in FULL realms.

Just wish that I knew there was a problem before I entered a battle.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
arf84 wrote:
During battle, this has happened 2-3 times:
The game freezes on my side, I can't select a spell (the panel doesn't display) and the return spell isn't shown but I receive damage.
Often this will continue for 2-3 rounds before the game returns to normal where I see both sides. It has resulted in much loss in health and no ability to defend myself.

It generally happens when the realm is 'slow' so I'm wondering if it is a common issue in FULL realms.

Just wish that I knew there was a problem before I entered a battle.

You need to send a report to support using the link at the left. We can't help you with this. sorry

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
This a problem of slow internet connection or an outdated computer I myself have this problem cause of my low bar connection regardless of the realm.