Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns within same accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2012
When you start an account and they give you 75 crowns is that to be shared between all characters under the same account? because i had 75 crowns and now all of a sudden I don't but I haven't purchased anything with my character. My daughter made a purchase with her character so why did they use my crowns for my character for her purchase?

Administrator
Crowns are account based, not character based. The character Sydney DeathBlade purchased a Dark Fairy Transformation with the Crowns that you started with. If you purchase more Crowns for that account, any character on that account can spend them.

If you want to play at the same time as your daughter, you can create two separate accounts and join them into a Family of Accounts. When you do, rather than paying $9.95 a month for a Membership, the two accounts will be $6.95 each

Then when you purchase Crowns, you can rest assured that she can only spend the Crowns you transfer to her account and any Crowns on your account are purely yours to spend.

community@wizard101.com