Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reporting someone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I reported someone for using foul language, I no sooner walked off than a message came up that I had been reported. I know the person I reported did it.
Are these things checked, I notice that it is posted that fasely reporting someone can get you in trouble, are these things checked? I don't want to get into trouble because someone else is making false reports.

Administrator
Every single report is looked into by Mr Lincoln and his team. The chat logs are reviewed carefully and if you were falsely reported, you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you for reporting someone who was using inappropriate language.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Can someone explain how reporting is done? I have seen sooooo many people that need reporting but I don't know how.

Hunter SilverHeart

Administrator
See Someone Misbehaving?
If you see other Wizards using inappropriate language or harassing language, we encourage you to Report them to Mr Lincoln. To report another Wizard, click on them in the game and the Friends Panel will open. Click the Report Button. This screen will appear that will allow you to tell Mr Lincoln exactly what the other player was doing.

Mr Lincoln will review the chat logs and mute or ban the player who was using inappropriate or harassing language.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Gamma wrote:
See Someone Misbehaving?
If you see other Wizards using inappropriate language or harassing language, we encourage you to Report them to Mr Lincoln. To report another Wizard, click on them in the game and the Friends Panel will open. Click the Report Button. This screen will appear that will allow you to tell Mr Lincoln exactly what the other player was doing.

Mr Lincoln will review the chat logs and mute or ban the player who was using inappropriate or harassing language.

I knew it could be done somehow, just didn't know you had to click on the actual person. No problem Professor, I'll do it. Thanks for the help

Hunter SilverHeart