Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I finish Ravenscar and go to Wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 06, 2011
I can't seem to finish Ravenscar, and without finishing Ravenscar, I can't go to Wintertusk. When I finished one of the Ravenscar quests last year, it just stopped giving me quests, so I decided to leave it. When I reached level 60, I got the notice to go to Wintertusk. Ambrose told me all about it, (no quest) and when I got to Wintertusk, Baldur didn't have the quest thing. Do I have to do something else to continue Ravenscar? I have no other Grizzleheim quests.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
KatherineDragonBla... on May 29, 2014 wrote:
I can't seem to finish Ravenscar, and without finishing Ravenscar, I can't go to Wintertusk. When I finished one of the Ravenscar quests last year, it just stopped giving me quests, so I decided to leave it. When I reached level 60, I got the notice to go to Wintertusk. Ambrose told me all about it, (no quest) and when I got to Wintertusk, Baldur didn't have the quest thing. Do I have to do something else to continue Ravenscar? I have no other Grizzleheim quests.
The GH quest tree is below. Scroll all the way down to Ravenscar and see what you may have missed.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

And no, you cannot move on to Wintertusk without completing this.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
KatherineDragonBla... on May 29, 2014 wrote:
This link shows you all of the quests for Grizzleheim:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

You can click on any quest for more details if you need it (like "who" gives the quest, prequests and requirements, etc.)

The last quest in Grizzleheim is "Blood Brother", which will lead you to the Wintertusk series of quests. And the first one there is "Cold News". Headmaster Ambrose tells you to go see Bjorn Ironclaws in Northguard.

Check again with Headmaster Ambrose or Bjorn Ironclaws in Northguard, and make sure that you do not have either of these quests in your Quest Log File.

If this doesn't help, then you might want to send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com and explain the problem to them. Maybe they can help you get moving forward in the game. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name/level of the wizard who is having this problem.